From: payco@googlegroups.com [mailto:payco@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Linda
Ndebele
Sent: 05 September 2014 12:33 PM
To: payco@googlegroups.com; sndam...@pac-cape.org.za
Cc: 'Mbuyiselo Kantso'; d...@pac.org.za; richardma...@yahoo.com;
takalaniligeg...@gmail.com; isa...@diplomatsa.co.za; dud...@webmail.co.za;
joseph.maqhek...@sasol.com; znyam...@gmail.com; bulanng...@gmail.com;
nakaphala.ba...@gmail.com; mrfihl...@gmail.com; mbind...@gmail.com; 'Mapula
Nkoana'; 'david mabitsela'; mangalisomdhl...@gmail.com;
river.mla...@telkomsa.net; tumimod...@hotmail.co.za; tyamza...@yahoo.com;
tnta...@webmail.co.za; icuworkersun...@gmail.com; ic...@telkomsa.net;
p...@vodamail.co.za; phumzilenom...@hotmail.co.za; po...@yahoo.com;
pacmogalec...@gmail.com; pactshwanereg...@gmail.com; pacaza...@webmail.co.za;
pac.nc...@gmail.com; pasmapresid...@gmail.com; patrick.khum...@ekurhuleni.gov.za
Subject: Re: [PAYCO] RE: focused practical action

Comrades,

>From my analysis on our engagements including that of Cde Mphethi and Narious
>Moloto I can deduce a convergence on 3 broad issues:

1. Mediation
2. National Programme of Action, and
3. All-Inclusive National Conference.

If indeed my analysis are correct, then let's focus on implementing these,
let's devise strategies and agree on the process plan.

Izwe lethu!

Linda

  _____

From: "Nkrumah Raymond Kgagudi" <nrkgag...@gmail.com>

Sender: payco@googlegroups.com

Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 12:06:46 +0200

To: <sndam...@pac-cape.org.za>

ReplyTo: payco@googlegroups.com

Cc: 'Mbuyiselo Kantso'<mbuyigan...@yahoo.com>; <kwamendeb...@webmail.co.za>;
<d...@pac.org.za>; <richardma...@yahoo.com>; <takalaniligeg...@gmail.com>;
'Mapula Nkoana'<mapulankoan...@gmail.com>; 'david
mabitsela'<mabitselada...@gmail.com>; <mangalisomdhl...@gmail.com>;
<pacmogalec...@gmail.com>; <payco@googlegroups.com>;
<pactshwanereg...@gmail.com>; <pacaza...@webmail.co.za>; <pac.nc...@gmail.com>;
<pasmapresid...@gmail.com>; <patrick.khum...@ekurhuleni.gov.za>;
<sbusiso.x...@gmail.com>; <sap...@gmail.com>; <digashuma...@gmail.com>; 'sandla
goqwana'<goqwana.san...@gmail.com>; <hoteli...@iburst.co.za>;
<hlubi.so...@gmail.com>; <kidi.bolelw...@gmail.com>; <lea...@hotmail.com>;
<limpopo.ad...@tawusa.org.za>; <legalu...@sacwu.co.za>;
<celenjabulo...@gmail.com>; <nnyq...@gmail.com>; <nufbw...@wbs.co.za>; 'Alton
Mphethi'<altonmphe...@gmail.com>; <paroot...@yahoo.com>;
<jtrimblefam...@hotmail.com>; 'Vusi Mahlangu'<vemahla...@gmail.com>;
<ntsiemohl...@gmail.com>; <dumisani...@gmail.com>

Subject: [PAYCO] RE: focused practical action

Shango lashu

It is then appropriate that such a meeting to be convened should be inclusive
of all provincial and regional structures. The invitation should also be
extended to PAM comrades and include component structures. The meetings should
primarily focus on first necessary steps to forge concrete unity for action,
thus priorities agreement on a Plan of Action and the formation of a Mediation
Team with clear time lines.

Shango lashu!

Nkrumah Raymond Kgagudi

We Must Attain Principled Unity To Salvage the PAC, For Total Emancipation and
Unity of Africa, In Our Lifetime!