Comrades,

People who are genuine about the unity of the Party are not concerned about
having unity talks with PAM. Currently, there are ongoing unity talks between
PAM and PAC in Eastern Cape and Western Cape. The recent unity talk between PAM
and PAC led to PAM members invited to attend yesterday's reburrial in Lady
Frere of PAC cadre who died in exile.  The reburial was addressed, among
others, by PAC President Mphethi, comrade Makwetu, and Teenage Nyhontso. Unity
of PAC and PAM was emphasized at reburial by all speakers.

It must be noted that not all members of both PAC and PAM want unity of two
parties for different reeasons best known to them. It must be also noted that
many PAM members are skeptical about these unity talks because of our past
experience with some PAC membes. I personally survived many assassination
attempts in the process. We are taking a serious risk about these talks having
that in our subconscious mind because of love for PAC.  Our love for PAC may
blind us to fall in a trap of finding ourselves one day in Dingane's kraal.
That is why we treat this talks as a minefield. We are not prepared to rejoin
PAC as individuals. We left PAC not as individuals. If our position is not
acceptable to PAC, we are willing to end the talks before we enter to unholy
marriage of convimience. PAM can survive on its own in SA politics. EFF proved
many skeptics wrong in this regards. PAM can do it too.

Izwe Lethu!
Sent from my Nokia phone