From: Sbusiso Xaba <sbusiso.x...@gmail.com>
To: <payco@googlegroups.com>
Date: Monday, September 8, 2014 2:04:54 PM GMT+0200
Subject: Re: [PAYCO] Re: d: Submission of Resolutions for the National
Conference

The Disciplinary Code is a policy not Constitution or a constitutional
clause. Therefore, within the Annual National Conference competence.

The proposal is not anti democratic centralism. It in fact reinforces it.

Visit our website at www.mayihlome.wordpress.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pan

Visit our website at www.mayihlome.wordpress.com

---