Comrades

It seems the discussions we had for years on this platform have disappeared.
It is not clear whether it is disillusionment or members have become weary of
Discussing issues for the PAC which doesn't progress. The paralysis of the PAC
Is at its dangerous space than before. Little if nothing has been heard from
the PAC after
Our poor electoral showings last year. Moreover, what compounds
Our ills is the leadership scuffles which don't seem to end. Political vacuum
Exists in the context of oppositional politics. The populists EFF has not made
any difference in challenging the
The ANC, I know some may think it has, due to its rhetoric of pay back the
money politics in parliament.
The politics of Azania has been marred by anarchy in law making institutions.
Where is PAC in leading the masses ?
Are we dead now ? please reply

kind regards
Mduduzi Sibeko
Distribution Customer Service Coordinator

[cid:image001.png@01D03B2D.AE3FFAA0]
T +27-11-724-9300/01
C +27-71-101-2595
F 086-754-2176
E  msib...@randwater.co.za
www.randwater.co.za<http://www.randwater.co.za>

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a
life spent doing nothing. George Bernard Shaw

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is
confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others
authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and automatically archived
by Mimecast SA (Pty) Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for
business.  Mimecast Unified Email Management (UEM) offers email continuity,
security, archiving and compliance with all current legislation.  To find out
more, visit http://www.mimecast.co.za/uem.

Sending your posting to payco@googlegroups.com

You can also visit http://groups.google.com/group/payco

Visit our website at www.mayihlome.wordpress.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pan
Africanist Youth Congress" group.
to payco+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.