do they take disks or cartrages?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kathy Szinnyey/Fred Otto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 8:08 PM
Subject: Re: Olympus dm1 and dm10


> Shanon, the Olympus dm10 and dm1 are digital recorders, much like a
cassette
> recorder or minidisk recorder, and it also plays mp3's.  And they appear
to
> be far cooler than cassettes or minidisks.
>
> One place to learn more is at:
>
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?j=1&id=1058792228127&skuId=5821006&t
ype=product
> Best,
> Kathy
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "shannon work" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 10:54 PM
> Subject: Re: Olympus dm1 and dm10
>
>
> > Kathy,
> >
> > Please foregive me but I only joined this list this morning, what are
you
> > talking about?
> > What kind of speech are you trying to record?
> > I have posted a question about recording my screen reading voice while
it
> is
> > reading a document, is that  some thing that this "olympus" thing could
> do?
> > Where can I read about this thing you are talking about?
> > Sorry for the repeating of your issue.
> > Thanks,
> > Shannon
> >
> >
> >
> > Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 9:05 PM
> > Subject: Olympus dm1 and dm10
> >
> >
> > > Hi again!  My thanks and appologies for not remembering who sent that
> very
> > > wise warning about the Olympus dm20; looks like I won't be buying that
> > one!
> > > But I'm wondering if anyone knows if the dm10 is more similar to the
dm1
> > > than it is to the dm20?  I'm also gathering that the dm1 is pretty
blind
> > > user friendly?  My biggest concern, besides being able to have access
to
> > the
> > > functions, is that the ability to record voice in stero, which I'm
> > guessing
> > > all the dDM models do.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I'm
not
> so
> > > attached to Olympus, really, but so far it's the recorder that's
caught
> my
> > > attention.
> > >
> > > Kathy Szinnyey
> > >
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> > http://www.pc-audio.org
> >
> > To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to