The only way to do it with Gold Wave is to record the voice track and then mix it in with the background. For a sample of how this can work, go to http://h2g2.shellworld.net/stuck.mp3, which is a song I wrote and recorded last year. It's my first effort and it shows, but it gives you some clue.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site (including info on my weekly commentaries): http://www.ogts.net
For the best oldies anywhere visit http://www.treasureislandoldies.com

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004, Allison Mervis wrote:

Hi all!
I am in the process of turning my computer into a recording studio. I have a high 
quality microphone and I have just downloaded gold wave. What I want to do is play mp3 
karaoke files and record myself singing with them. Is there an easy way to do this 
with gold wave? If so, can someone please tell me how to do it? Thank you!
Allison
_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


________________________________________________________________ $0 Web Hosting with up to 120MB web space, 1000 MB Data Transfer 10 Personalized POP and Web E-mail Accounts, and much more. Get It Now At www.doteasy.com





_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org


To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to