Hi, all, the reason why a winamp stream wouldn't close right away was
that the sqr cross fader was still selected, but still don't know why I
get the illegal operations messages after shoutcasting.  
On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 22:38:39 -0700, Marty Rimpau wrote:

>Hi all, I'm still getting illegal operations messages after shutting
>winamp down after shoutcasting, and don't know why this is.  Here is
>the latest entry from the faultlog.txt file.  
>**********************************************************************
>Date 06/17/2004 Time 22:18
>WINAMP caused an invalid page fault in
>module WINMM.DLL at 017f:bfdf34c9.
>Registers:
>EAX=00004000 CS=017f EIP=bfdf34c9 EFLGS=00210286
>EBX=82812d2c SS=0187 ESP=0513ff20 EBP=0513ff6c
>ECX=016bdcb0 DS=0187 ESI=bfdf34bd FS=585f
>EDX=82712338 ES=0187 EDI=d2b68bb0 GS=0000
>Bytes at CS:EIP:
>89 41 08 8b 42 10 80 e4 ef 89 41 10 ff 72 0c 68 
>Stack dump:
>00000000 bff850cf 82712338 d2b68bb0 000000c0 82812d2c 00000001 00000000
>00000000 00000001 8183df18 00000001 c1793ba4 bff741f7 0513fd50 0513ffbc
>
>I wonder why this is happening, and what I can do to prevent it, plus,
>I still find that after the shoutcast plugin is second in command, that
>the shoutcast plugin comes up in the sys tray every time I close
>winamp, so, when I close that instance of the shoutcast source, I alt
>tab, and there's another instance of the shoutcast source plugin, so I
>close that instance, so now, what happens is that when I close winamp,
>the stream I am listening to doesn't close right away, but stays up for
>a few seconds afterward, and I don't know what I did to cause this, and
>that was the thing that caused me to go back to winamp 2.92 from winamp
>5.01.  This with window-eyes 4.5sp3, windows 98 se, winamp 5.03A, 192
>megs of ram, and a 400 megs processor, with the shoutcast plugin
>version 1.80.  I don't think it ever did this when the what you hear,
>and the advanced controls were checked with winamp.  I wonder what is
>going on.  
>
>Marty
>
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
>http://www.pc-audio.org
>
>To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Marty

_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to