Hi All:
I'm asking this question for a friend. I haven't a clue what I'm looking for so
can't search the archives so thought someone might be willing to just give me a
relatively easy answer grin.
A friend who is quite music savy with mixers and that sort of stuff is upgrading
his computer. He has all kinds of records as well as cassettes and cd's. He
wants to know what program he can get that will allow him to put this material
on to the computer in stereo. Something which is jaws friendly. For cassettes
and records would each song have to be taped separately or is there a program
which will break the recording into tracks when there's a pause in the music
The only thing I know how to use is cdex so I'm not going to be much help to
him, so any suggestions would be appreciated. He'll probably be upgrading to
windows xp with the latest version of jaws, what programs work and which ones
should he avoid?
Thanks
Tessa
interested in writing poetry or prose send a blank email to