totally agree with george. wouldn't be without total recorder professional
now. well worth the money.

marco.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jorge Mojica" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2004 8:39 AM
Subject: Re: How easy is Total Recorder to use to edit files

yes, yes, and yeah. it's extremely accessible, plenty of keyboard commands.
very easy to move within big files, it has a jump to dialogue like winamp,
and you can reverse and forward from incraments as little as a tenth of a
second to as high as 15 minutes.
clipping files is a breze
MSN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  You forgot to do your backup 16 days ago.  Tomorrow you'll need that
version.