-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of stever2525
Sent: 04 August 2004 12:56
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: juke box type of question

I just had a brain storm and was wondering if such a program exists.
Setting
aside, having to have speech go to a separate location, etc, what I
want to
do is at a party, have people submit requests which I would type in,
providing I have the title. How can I compile a play list, already in
progress? In other words, songs will already be playing but I would
still
want to take requests and have them in a sequential order using some
kind of
program. Ok, enough of my brain storm. Does a program exist like this,
using
JAWS and XP? Thank you.

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.