-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of rinty
Sent: Wednesday, 4 August 2004 10:14 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: RE: juke box type of question

Hi Good one Steve, I think the way to do it would be to use the queue
in winamp feature.  It's an option in the files menu within explorer.
I assume that when you mark a file for queue in winamp, it will play
it when it gets to it. Sad thing to be doing though Steve, You should
be on the sofa with a girl whose too drunk to realise how ugly you
are, well that's for me anyway.

Rob