I don't know "depopper" but it's nice to know of other things people use
and like. The one I use is "wave corrector" it does miracles right out of
the box and even though it's graphics aren't accessible to us, I don't
think it matters much. It costs $45 u.s. and it does have a lot of cool
features including, get this, a setting that automatically changes the
"speed" of a .wav file such that if you have a 78 rpm stylus but not a 78
rpm speed, you can record the record at 45 and the program will jack it up
to the proper speed.
Jay