The way I think it works is that the NFL has a licensing agreement to
broadcast the games from most of the teams flagship stations but not all.
Sometimes you'll be able to choose from the broadcast for either team and
sometimes only one of the two teams.  I guess it's also possible that a
game won't be broadcast at all because the NFL doesn't have the license to
broadcast the stream from either team's flagship station.

Christopher

Christopher J Chaltain