Don and all

Now that I've had an opportunity to find the games and played around a bit, I think I have a direct link to the page listing the current week's broadcasts.

NFL.com - Field Pass
http://www.nfl.com/fieldpass/radio

We'll see come Thursday evening if this link will work for preseason week 4 and thereafter into the regular season.

From what I've spotchecked both last night and archive sampling, the feeds
seem quite good. The Bear feed, for what it's worth, actually sounded better via the archive than what I heard Friday evening on one of the network affiliates.