Hi all.  I'm burning some old-time radio to CD.  I had something with Bob Hope.  It
sounded like it was too high pitched from what I remembered of Bob Hope, even back in
the early years.  Anyway, I'm wondering:  In soundforge, you're supposed to be able to
either pitch shift or bend, but what is the keystroke to cause it to have the pitch
lowered.  I would appreciate any help with this, or with anything else that will do
this.  Is there a way to do this in Winamp, or with the other media players?