From: "Gary Wood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2004 4:15 PM
Subject: A Soundforge Question

Hi all.  I'm burning some old-time radio to CD.  I had something with Bob
Hope.  It sounded like it was too high pitched from what I remembered of Bob
Hope, even back in the early years.  Anyway, I'm wondering:  In soundforge,
you're supposed to be able to either pitch shift or bend, but what is the
keystroke to cause it to have the pitch lowered.  I would appreciate any
help with this, or with anything else that will do this.  Is there a way to
do this in Winamp, or with the other media players?