-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Paul Hutson
Sent: 11 October 2004 15:51
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: CD Question

Hi Kris.
The answer to your question is YES.  There is a program called "CDEX"
that
will convert audio CD's to MP3 format.
I don't remember right off the top of my head where the program resides
but
I'm sure that someone else on this list can fill in that blank for you.
Good luck and have a SUPER day.

Sincerely,
Paul