Hi,

I put all my songs in subfolders of my mzk folder. I have ct for country, fk for folk, rk for rock, etc. If I have several albums by a particular artist, they're put in a further subfolder below the genre level. But, don't forget the windows search feature to find your sog fairly instantaneously. Navigate to your folder, then press alt f when it is selected. Arrow down to search, type in a word or two of the title, and voila!

        That's with windows xp.  Hope you're using that os.

Rusty
> At 10:09 PM 10/11/2004, [EMAIL PROTECTED] spake thusly:-
Greetings. I'm curious how people that have more than 500 songs, organize their music? I have nearly 650 songs, and though its kind of fun having them all in one directory and alphabetized, it does seem a little time consuming if I'm looking for a particular one. For instance, do you organize by artist, album, genre, or other methods?

Many thanks,
Wayne
www.wayneism.com

"Be happy. Talk happiness. Happiness calls out responsive gladness in others. There is enough sadness in the world without yours." (Helen Keller)

Check out my web site at:
http://www.thesoundzone.com