Hello everyone,
Can someone give me some tips on how to use Skipe?
I downloaded it last night, and I've been trying to figure it out, but there
are things that are confusing to me.
First of all, I'm not exactly sure which version I should be using.  I found
some information on the JFWLite site, and I downloaded the scripts that were
there.
However, the program wasn't there, or the link didn't work to be exact.
Anyway, that version was a beta version.
So anyway, I got the version I have installed from the Skipe website.
I've been trying to find people to add, but I think what I'm seeing in the
dialog boxes aren't correct.  I'm being told they are one thing, when they
are actually something else.
For instance, it might say email, but that's not the box where you would
type the email address.
I am using Jaws 5.
If anyone can help me figure this out then I'd appreciate it.
Thank you,
Terri