To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 8:31 PM
Subject: Re: Problem with Radio Broadcast Links.

Hi there Brian.

this really sounds like it for each time I re-boot, the problem re-occurs.. You said that I had forgotten to disable the Winamp Agent. Can you tell me Brian how to do this. Thanks.

Best wishes.

Andy from sunny Kilcreggan.

Drop me a line at, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Olesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>