do you have windows XP? Cd burning software is included as part of the operating system as well as compiling an MP3 collection into an audio CD. I do it all the time with my XP home.

Also, I don't have a Real Player subscription and have converted Mp3 compilations and real Audio compilations to audio Cd's and have burned them successfully. I like doing it through Windows better though.

Kelly

----- Original Message ----- From: "Aymeric Vildieu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 8:39 PM
Subject: Best software to burn a cd

Hi again!
To burn CDs I am using realplayer. But for that I need a subscription and well that's kind of expensive and i'd like to get rid of it.
so, do you know any other software to burn a CD? like, take a mp3 or ogg files to put them on CDs?
I've never been able to work roxio out properly so if anyone knows of something else that would not be that costly then I'm interested :)))

thanks alot for your kind answers

AYMERIC