Um, to the translated 1 by google? the 1 in
Portuguese? or 1 of the other links? I didn't bother
with the 1 from google, but I would think there would
have been links.
Shawn

http://pianoeletronico.tripod.com/images/piano_tela.gif

http://pianoeletronico.tripod.com/files/Setup_Piano_Eletronico.zip

> >> The program is absolutelly free, and it never
> >> expires.
> >>
> >> I created a Home-Page with all the information
> about
> >> the program, but
> >> unfortunelly the site is in Portuguese only by
> now.
> >> The link is
> >> http://pianoeletronico.tripod.com . If you have
> >> experience with Visual
> >> Basic, you can download an Open-Source (but
> simpler)
> >> version of the
> >> program
> >> at
> http://pianoeletronico.tripod.com/minipiano.html
> >>
> >> You can see an English version of the site
> >> (performed by Google
> >> translation
> >> engine) here :

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fpianoeletronico.t

ripod.com%2F&langpair=pt%7Cen&hl=pt-BR&ie=UTF-8&ie=UTF-8&oe=UT

=== message truncated ===