It would be good to be able to convert some of my old cassettes to MP3's..
----- Original Message ----- From: "Harry Bassler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2004 10:21 AM
Subject: Re: Read and write audio cassettes on a pc

Hey Denny, I do the same thing, copy lp's & old open reel & cassettes into
my pc.
The lp's never sounded so good.
Doesn't seem to matter which software I use to copy, the audio is greatly
enhanced & plays from the pc crystal clear. It does seem to matter which
software I use to play them back from the pc, Winamp gives the best playback
sound, especially on the bass, giving a more natural bass whereas some other
softwares give more of a thumping bass rather than the pure bass tones.
Even the old mono lp's get enhanced sound, this is true even of some old
lp's from the 40's.
Thanks, Harry Bassler

----- Original Message ----- From: "Denny Daughters" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>