From: "Susan Wojtecki" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2004 7:14 AM
Subject: Re: xm radio online service

Kathy,
Yup, I had the same experience a few weeks ago when calling them ... the
only thing they did was to run through the minimum requirements checklist
and to assure that my login worked, duh!  I'm wondering if it has something
to do with the fact that they have a flash player, which did not come up--I
guess it is assumed that everybody uses it.  For what it's worth, I couldn't
get the Sirius player to work on the free trial either.  For the people who
have, results seem to vary.  I don't think it's a high priority for them to
get the web service working, they'd rather we all bought their receivers and
had done with it.

Susan