Hi Harry. Can you do pitch shifting with it? And can you use something like Noise Reduction to get rid of all the excess noises such as hum or clicks and crackle?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Harry Bassler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 5:36 PM
Subject: Re: mp3 direct cut

Oh, Sure, I record from Radio 4 BBC nearly every day.
I also record from cassettes with MP3DirectCut, as soon as you press the
space bar when you finish, the recording is saved automatically & as fast as
you hit the spacebar.
Then you have a great recording, instantly.
You can select whatever bitrates & sampling as you please.
There are numerous features which I haven't found as yet.
You can fade in & fade out.
You can split large files into separate tracks.
I'll never go back to SoundForge or Goldwave.
Harry Bassler

----- Original Message ----- From: "Victory Associates LTD, Inc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>