Hi Don. Maybe someone should review this program on Main Menu. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald L. Roberts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 6:18 PM
Subject: mp3 direct cut questions

Hello,

I really don't know whether the problem is lowsy docs or my thick skull. But I have played with mp3 direct cut for a little more than an hour but am not getting the hang of it. I understand a few basics such as navigating through a file, and setting the advance distance of the page up and down and the right and left arrows. Beyond that, I am somewhat in the dark.

Question 1: I want to copy a segment of a large file to a different file. How do I do this? I do understand how to mark the beginning and ending points.

Question 2:  What are the specific steps to create a cueue sheet?

Question 3: What ar the specific steps to make a recording with this program?

Sure wish that Harry or some other user of this program would make an mp3 file showing step by step how to use this program.

Thanks.

Don Roberts