Rob,
Thank you so much for these instructions.  I had downloaded the program
about two weeks ago but had not had the time to really play with it to learn
it, so I appreciate all the directions in one place.  If no one else has
suggested it, I would suggest that you consider submitting this as a
demonstration/review to Main Menu at ACB-radio, because they are always
looking for good quality technical material.

Just one question ... I installed the lame.dll file into the program folder
but probably not in the right place because I cannot get it to show up among
the encoders.  Where do I need to put it so that it will be recognized and
how do I configure it?  Many thanks.

Susan