Maybe someone can explain things, or at least, suggest a good sight to go to in order to find out about conflicts among cd burning programs. My limited understanding is that one should only use one burning program on any given computer. So, if you have nero, you won't want to use anything else. Then, however, I was told that there wouldn't be any conflict between nero and music match junk box, but due to the inaccessibility of that product, I never did get to test the theory. Real one says that the driver is unavailabble, and I could never get windows media player to burn anything. I haven't tried winamp for fear of conflicting with nero.
Thanks very much.
Cris Hall