that's interesting george. let me know if you manage to fix the problem. i
still have no idea why the problem existed in the first place.

marco.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jorge Mojica" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2004 1:49 PM
Subject: Re: real player and total professional problem

ah good, I tried it last night and I had some trouble, but I haven't tried
it again since.
MSN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  The only purpose of education is to teach a student how to live his life
by developing his mind and equipping him to deal with reality. The training
he needs is theoretical, i.e., conceptual. He has to be taught to think, to
understand, to integrate, to prove. He has to be taught the essentials of
the knowledge discovered in the past and he has to be equipped to acquire
further knowledge by his own effort. - Ayn Rand