Hi Andrew.

Are you using a rewritable CD that you've previously used when you had nero
on that system?  I'm just wondering if you've tried using a brand new
rewritable that hasn't yet been written to at all?  Once a rewritable has
been formatted with INCD you won't be able to send more files to it if you
no longer have INCD on your system.

Kevin
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSN:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Andrew Shipp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 8:10 PM
Subject: Re: Removing files from MSCONFIG


> Hello Kevin,   Well you don't want me really to go through all that again
> <smiles>,  Yes I use the dropdown menu to send folders and files to the F
> drive which is the CD copier,  I did have Nero Express 5.5 on the system
but
> took it off as I couldn't get on with it at all.  So I have put Roxio back
> on  as this program I find very easy to use,  But I still have the INCD in
> the send to option within the dropdown menu and I just cannot remove it
what
> so ever from here,  Although I've formatted the hard drive yesterday
hoping
> that it would of removed it but it didn't do so.  So if you can think of
any
> thing I haven't done I would be very appreciative of your help.
> Regards
> Andrew Shipp
> Located Northampton
> Northamptonshire, England
> Contact details
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> skype andyshipp50
> Echolink m0ceg node 220334
> Home phone+44,0,1604 517007
> mobile 07773457805
>  I am also the moderator for the blind-gardening group
> to subscribe send a blank email to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Kevin Lloyd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
> Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 7:17 PM
> Subject: Re: Removing files from MSCONFIG
>
>
> > Hi Andrew.
> >
> > Before you change msconfig, could you please run through your problem
> > again
> > step by step.  I thought I saw mention that you were trying to access
your
> > F: CD drive in one of your previous e-mails.  Are you sending files to a
> > CD
> > on your F: drive?  Have you ever used INCD before?  INCD is a packet
> > writing
> > program that allows you to copy and paste files onto a rewritable CD as
if
> > it were a floppy disk or internal CD drive in windows explorer.
> >
> > It just seems strange that you see this reference to INCD when you are
> > trying to access your F: drive and I wondered if you had a rewritable CD
> > in
> > there that has been formatted using INCD previously.
> >
> > Kevin
> > E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > MSN:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > ----- Original Message ----- 
> > From: "Andrew Shipp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
> > Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 3:47 PM
> > Subject: Removing files from MSCONFIG
> >
> >
> >> Hello All   Please could someone tell me how to remove a program from
the
> >> msconfig menu,
> >> Regards
> >> Andrew Shipp
> >> Located Northampton
> >> Northamptonshire, England
> >> Contact details
> >> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >> skype andyshipp50
> >> Echolink m0ceg node 220334
> >> Home phone+44,0,1604 517007
> >> mobile 07773457805
> >>  I am also the moderator for the blind-gardening group
> >> to subscribe send a blank email to
> >> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >>
> >>
> >> _______________________________________________
> >> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> >> http://www.pc-audio.org
> >>
> >> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> >> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> > http://www.pc-audio.org
> >
> > To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >
> > -- 
> > No virus found in this incoming message.
> > Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
> > Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.7.0 - Release Date: 08/03/2005
> >
> >
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to