This is a very good article.  I'm interested in getting the myfi system and not
listen online, however I still think its a good article and i do have someone
sighted who can help me with things, but what I want to know, has this article
been shown to xm or that other one?
Myself would subscribe to xm, but everyone has their preferences.
I live in the Eastern part of the u.s in Pensylvania.  Would i be able to pick
up the signals well with with my myfi receiver?
thanks

--
Email services by FreedomBox powered by FLUID.  Surf the Net at the sound of
your voice.  www.freedombox.info