It'd be cheaper for you to purchase Gold Wave and convert that way if that's what you want to do, I'd think.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site (including info on my weekly commentaries): http://www.ogts.net
Info on the Best TV Show of All Time: http://www.cornergas.com

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005, Gary Wood wrote:

Hi all.  I'm still having problems with my MPG disk that only plays on the 
computer.  You can convert MPG to MP3 with Goldwave, but I don't have Goldwave. 
 I do have Soundforge.  Can I convert MPG to MP3 with Soundforge?  And how do I 
do that?  If that's not possible, how do I convert to WAV, so I can play it on 
another CD player?  I do use a DVD player, but won't play those files.  Should 
I purchase Nero 6, to get their DVD burning software?  Would burning these MPG 
files to DVD be the answer for me?
_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org


To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to