Hi

I have phillips wireless FM headphones and have used them with my computer.  
The antenna is built into the headphones.  The base unit also has an aerial in 
it and some sockets.  One is for the power adapter, the other is the charging 
cable which plugs from the base unit into the headphones to charge the aaa 
batteries in the headphones.  The third socket is for the cable to go from the 
sound source to the base unit of the headphones.  I've had this working well 
when plugged into the sound card of my computer.  I normally have speakers 
plugged into the sound card, and my speakers have a headphone jack built into 
them.  To keep things simple I just plug the phones into the speaker headphone 
jack rather than unplugging the speakers from the sound card and having to plug 
in the base unit of the hones all the time.  Of course other versions of 
wireless headphones may have different design.  Mine are FM and I can quite 
quite a distance away from the base unit and get a reasonable si
 gnal.

> ----- Original Message -----
>From: "Don Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: "pcaudio" <[email protected]
>Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 16:07:07 -0400
>Subject: wireless headphones info

>    Hi:
>I am thinking of experimenting with wireless headphones.  Logitech if I can 
>find them

>Does anybody have anypositive or negative thoughts on this type of head phone.
>I assume an antenna will plug into the sound card and perhaps software will 
>come with it.
>Any info appreciated.
>Don
>_______________________________________________
>PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
>http://www.pc-audio.org

>To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to