From: "Chris Skarstad" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 11:17 AM
Subject: Re: re unable to install Ipodder

Hi Dan
I think you have to be a little more specific. You have to actually type in
iPodder 2.1 beta 1. Note that the i in iPodder is a lower case i and the p
just after that is an uppercase. so, you would type something like, lower
case i, upper case podder 2.1 beta 1 in the search box and don't limit it
to just beta programs. Hope that helps.