Can anyone explain to me how to re-format an RW CD, so that it can be re-used? I paid extra for RW CDs, because I understood that one could do this with them. But I haven't been able to figure out how. After burning some music tracks to a CD, when I want to re-use it, I can't find any icon in the context menu of my CD drive for re-formatting the disc, or anything else that looks promising. Perhaps, there some way to do this in the Nero software? But I don't know my way around that package; so far, I've burned all my CDs using either Easy CD Extractor or RealPlayer 10. Is there any way to reformat an RW CD using either of these packages?

Thanks.

Dana


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to