It says minutes.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dana S. Leslie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2005 1:48 PM
Subject: Re: Burning with RealPlayer

Tim,

I did go back into My Library, and, this time, I was able to figure out how to purge all the files that had gotten added, and re-import just the ones I want. Now, to keep it updated, I've selected the folders I want watched, an enabled the watch feature. But where it asks how often I want the folder check, it gives me an edit box into which to enter a number. But I can't tell if the number is a number of minutes, hours, or what units. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Grady" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>