ignore that and let it continue
it will work
nero puts that in there for the really old recorders
I use it all the time and it works.
good luck
hank
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Petraccaro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2005 7:49 PM
Subject: Making Audio Disc


I want to make an audio disc with Nero 5.5 latest version. I ctrl-a to select all tracks in the New window, and change the 2 second pause to 0. When I try to burn the cd, I get an error message saying that my drive doesn't support my settings and allows only a 2-3 second pause for the first track. It's a relatively new drive, Sony Dru-530A.
What am I missing?
Thanks.


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to