that is in nero express not in nero burning rom
he is using nero burning rom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jay Williams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2005 10:41 PM
Subject: Re: Audio CD


You should be able to do it without those gaps, mine does. After I've added all the tracks, I tab through the dialog boxes and there's one that you must
always uncheck and it says "no pause between tracks." It's default is
checked so you must uncheck it every time unless there's a config file I've
not found yet.
Jay

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary Petraccaro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2005 9:17 PM
Subject: Audio CD


If I can't get Nero to make audio cds without 2 second gaps, what will?


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]




_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to