I looked up the info for Nero 5.5x on Google and got nothing informative for the amount of time I have available. Someone recommended something called Feurio. Tried that, but it didn't recognize my burner. <sigh> I just didn't want to buy Cdrwin at this moment. It's not like I don't know where it is, though.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2005 1:12 AM
Subject: Re: Audio CD


Nero will do it, I'm just not sure how. CDRWIN will do it without gaps by default.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site (including info on my weekly commentaries): http://www.ogts.net
Info on the Best TV Show of All Time: http://www.cornergas.com

On Mon, 4 Jul 2005, Gary Petraccaro wrote:

If I can't get Nero to make audio cds without 2 second gaps, what will?


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to