From: "Peter Logue" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'PC audio discussion list. '" <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 9:07 PM
Subject: RE: Backing up mp3's onto a dvd

Mp3 music on a DVD. Now there's an idea. I imagine if this is possible then
you could perhaps contain an artists complete discography on one DVD? I'm
assuming a DVD has more than 1 Gig of space, otherwise you'd just place the
discography on a regular CD. Which is fine if you only have a discography of
8 albums or so. But if an artists discography amounts to some 15 albums,
then
a DVD with the space of perhaps 2 Gigs would certtainly be the way to go. If
this is the way you went and you placed all of an artists discography on one
DVD in mp3 format, could you then play that DVD on a stereo slash mp3
player?
Hmmm. Now 14 Cat Stevens mp3 albums on one DVD playing all day on one DVD
disc. Man I'd be teasing Buddha in Katmandoo with a chocolate bull at four
on
a broken morning in room C79 while I waited for the peace train. But is it
really possible to place a 15 album discography on one DVD and play it on an
mp3 player?

Peter