Hi Julie and Andre, please excuse the late reply as I have been away from the computer for a couple of days!.thanks for geting back to me re Pulse,I am assessing pulse at present on a 12 day trial and I do like it's jaws accessibility , Julie,I appreciate your reference to winamp,however if the pulse player lives up to it's claims, I recken it will suit me fine!.smile! . thanks again.AlanAt 10:16 AM 8/19/05 -0600, you wrote: > >Allen, > >Pulse MP3 is easy to use. However, Winamp has many more features and is >available free of charge. > > > >JulieMelton >visit me at >www.heart-and-music.com >Keep smiling! > > > > > >>From: Alan Pollard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >>Reply-To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]> >>To: [email protected] >>Subject: pulse mp3 player >>Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 20:08:26 +1000 >> >>Hi Listers,has anyone had any experience with the Pulse mp3 Player from >>Blindsoftware especially useing Win 98?,If so could you let me know your >>opinions iether on the list or off List please!Thank you in advance.Alan. >> >> >>-- >>Internal Virus Database is out-of-date. >>Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. >>Version: 7.0.289 / Virus Database: 265.4.6 - Release Date: 12/5/04 >> >> >> >>_______________________________________________ >>PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... >>http://www.pc-audio.org >> >>To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: >>[EMAIL PROTECTED] > > > >_______________________________________________ >PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... >http://www.pc-audio.org > >To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: >[EMAIL PROTECTED] > > > >-- >Internal Virus Database is out-of-date. >Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. >Version: 7.0.289 / Virus Database: 265.4.6 - Release Date: 12/5/04 > >
-- Internal Virus Database is out-of-date. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.289 / Virus Database: 265.4.6 - Release Date: 12/5/04 _______________________________________________ PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
