Hi Timn.

Goldwave will open WMA files with no problems  but I have noticed that it
will not save WMA files that have been ripped using media player 10.  To
save the file you need to convert to one of the 9.1 formats in the goldwave
save attributes.

Regards.

Kevin
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Tim Cumings" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 10:16 PM
Subject: opening wma files in goldwave 5.10


> I'm running goldwave 5.10 with windows 98. I'm having trouble opening
> windows media files. Does goldwave recognize windows media files?
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to