It is really pretty easy to burn an audio cd in Real Player.  There are
two ways to get started.

1.  Go to your My Music folder in My Documents find the song you want
to put on a cd and then right click it.  Arrow down to Burn with Real
Player, hit enter and then follow the prompts.  You'll need to do a fair
amount of tabbing, but it is pretty straight forward.

2.  Go into the View menu (alt+v) and arrow up to Burn/Transfer and hit
enter.  It can sometimes take a minute to pull up the Burn/Transfer
page.

When the page comes up, you'll be in an empty List View.  Tab down
several time past the Burn/Transfer Home button to the first of two
combo boxes.  Here you select whether you are going to use your cd
burner or transfer the tracks to a portible device..  Hit enter. 
Hitting the space bar only starts the last track you played in Real
Player.

Tab down, I think twice, to the second combo box. Open the box with
alt+ down arrow and select among, audio cd, mp3 disk ( this seems
actually to only be for transferring tracks to a device or making an mp3
disk from your own material moved into Real Player or data disk.  After
you select one, you'll need to hit enter and then enter again on the
"ok" button.

At this point you'll want to select where you are getting your tracks
from.  If you're burning .rax files, you want Your Library.

I then go to the Edit menu with alt+e and arrow up to "Add Tracks". 
Once you've hit enter, you'll get a a new menu and you'll tab down twice
to a list of all the songs in Your Library by the date you put them in
there.  It's combersome, but works ok.  Select the tracks you want to
burn and tab down to "Add tracks" (I think)

Once you've filed up you List View in the View menu with tracks tab
down to burn cd and hit enter.  It will burn quite nicely.

On the Burn/Transfer page, there is an item for options.  Entering this
menu item will allow you to select such items as normalizing the volume
level and removing the gap between tracks.  You will want to make these
selections and probably hit the use them as your default settings.

This is just an overview.  If I can provide more help, please let me
know.  You may need to reassigne the keystrokes for making noncontiguous
selections or raising and lowering the volume levels in Real Player.

Clifford

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 9/19/2005 10:41:59 PM >>>
Hello List!

I, as part of my Real Subscription get $10 worth of free downloads
monthly.  I can burn them onto CD, but I must use Real Player's burning
program.  I did it once, but it is not too accessible.  Has anyone else
done it and is there some kind of shortcut list to get it done.  I tried
Roxio, but it doesn't recognize the rax format.  I haven't tried Winamp
or Nero, but it is probably the same.  I have about sixty songs to burn
to CD.  You can't burn them into a MP3 disk either.  I think you clould
after you first burn them to CD, as they are in a .da format on disk. 
You buy them so you can do with them what you want.  They play on other
CD players, as I tried it.  the problem is that it is hit and miss.  I
want a more direct approach to using Real Player.

James Robinson
_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org 

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to