Hi, Randy, try total recorder from
http://www.highcriteria.com
though there is no batch conversion, it will convert a .rm file to an
mp3 file, but you have to convert each of the files in real time.
Maybe another program like gold wave, or sound forge might offer batch
conversion.  Total recorder has two versions, a standard version, and a
professional version.  The standard version is $13, and is well worth
the money, but it does take getting use to.
On Wed, 2 Nov 2005 01:09:11 -0600, Randy wrote:

>Hello friends. is there a good accessible program to convert real audio files
>to mp3?
>and if so where can i get it from. Randy
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we
>offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Marty