Hey Steve
Here's a direct link to the standalone version I mentioned before.

http://www.oddsock.org/tools/oddcastv3/oddcastv3_standalone_3.1.5.exe
That's the most recent version.  So you might like to have a play with it 
and see what you can find.



At 05:32 AM 11/16/2005, you wrote:
>On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 20:40:59 -0600, Chris Skarstadt wrote:
>
> >He also has ... a standalone version that I'm
> >guessing you would probably use with a program like Station Playlist
> >Studio, but that's just a guess.
>
>What's the stand-alone version called?  I looked for it but didn't see
>anything that reached out and grabbed me as being a stand-alone
>thingie.  I'm wondering if it works like Duckstream, which is
>definitely stand-alone.
>
>Re using a DSP broadcast plug-in with Station Playlist, that's exactly
>what you're supposed to do with it.  The two Winamps feed a third,
>which, in turn, feeds the DSP broadcast plug-in and possibly a
>compresser-limiter via a DSP plug-in stacker.
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
>http://www.pc-audio.org
>
>To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we 
>offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to