-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shane Jackson
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 2:34 AM
To: 'PC audio discussion list. '
Subject: RE: Hard Disk-based MP3 Player

Hey there, Jonathan.  I have been looking at the Creative line of Zen
jukeboxes, but I have no clue as to how accessible they might be.  They
are all Audible-ready, and I just wonder if any good lister has used any
of these players and can tell us about them?  Thanks, and I look forward
to any discussion of this topic, as I am Christmas shopping, also.

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we