ha ha ha ha ha, communication with yahoo goes nowhere! I've not gotten any constructive dialog with them and I've been trying for the past 4 years.
Rick ----- Original Message ----- From: "Darrell Shandrow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]> Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2005 10:34 AM Subject: Re: launchcast radio and the my station > Hi Tyler, > > What communications have you attempted with Yahoo on this issue? > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Tyler Wood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > To: <[email protected]> > Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2005 8:19 AM > Subject: launchcast radio and the my station > > >> Hi, >> >> I know you have to rate stations with this radio system: >> http://ca.music.yahoo.com/launchcast/stations/default.asp >> >> or rather, your station, if you have one. (You have to sign up to yahoo! >> to be able to make your own station). >> >> Anyway, has anyone got the rating system to be accesible; or even usable? >> >> thanks, >> Tyler >> >> PS: usually, I just listen to the stations that it lists, but I'd like to >> have my own kustom station (say, I want it mixed: pop, rock, alternitive, >> etc etc). >> _______________________________________________ >> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... >> http://www.pc-audio.org >> >> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: >> [EMAIL PROTECTED] >> >> This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we >> offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com >> > > > _______________________________________________ > PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... > http://www.pc-audio.org > > To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we > offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com _______________________________________________ PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
