Where would I get a new battery for my skyfi (the original kind) remote? It takes some kind of round thing, and after 2 years it is seeming to be showing sign of dying soon. It is real picky of exact position where I point it now where it wasn't so much before, what kind of round thing do I need for a battery? Does XM sell them?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Slaton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]> Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2005 6:09 PM Subject: Re: sirius radio > oh, don't mind the idea of using the remote at all, ideally would like to > be > able to use both if necessary. > > > > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Richard Claypool" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]> > Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2005 7:22 PM > Subject: Re: sirius radio > > >> I don't mean to be a jerk, but what's wrong with using the remote/ I >> know >> there are a lot of blind people who don't like using remotes, but I've > used >> them all my life. Is it a generational thing? Again, I don't mean any >> disrespect, just am curious. >> >> Rick >> >> >> >> ----- Original Message ----- >> From: "Ray Slaton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >> To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]> >> Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2005 6:58 PM >> Subject: sirius radio >> >> >> > Hi, >> > I know a lot of you use xm radio, but is anyone on here familiar with >> > Sirius? >> > I went to target and the unit I looked at, don't remember the model >> > number, the buttons were so small they were indistinguishable. >> > My fear is that the buttons on these things are so small, that you can >> > only use the remote. >> > I am looking next week for more models, but if any of you have any >> > recommendations for a particular Sirius unit, please let me know. >> > Many thanks in advance. >> > >> > >> > Ray Slaton >> > Tallahassee, Florida >> > _______________________________________________ >> > PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... >> > http://www.pc-audio.org >> > >> > To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: >> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] >> > >> > This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists >> > we >> > offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... >> http://www.pc-audio.org >> >> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: >> [EMAIL PROTECTED] >> >> This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we > offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com >> > > > _______________________________________________ > PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... > http://www.pc-audio.org > > To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we > offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com > _______________________________________________ PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
