From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kevin Cussick
Sent: 17 January 2006 07:12 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: RE: Hard Disk-based MP3 Player

Hi all,

I just took the plunge to-day and installed the latest build of the rock box
on My iriver-hd340,

Whilst it's not perfect it's a darn site better than what I had when the
thing did not talk if the good folks at rock box get it to talk instead of
spelling file names out it will be grate their is some script that will do
this I believe but if any one on this list is involved working on the rock
box project I for one would like to shake your hand well done to rock box
for getting off their backend and making something accessible.
--
Kevin Cussick   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Skype: mm0tmg   MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Important notice:
My email account will not let me recieve exe files even if they are inside a
zip file.  Please rename all '.EXE' files to '.KEV'.