Hello List.

Today I purchased a plantronics stereo u s b  headset for my computer
listening. After installing it I fine, that I can't play audio on both the
soundcard and the headset at the same time. As a result, Jaws plays on the
headset while music etc plays on from the sound card. Is there a way to play
on both simotaneously?

In addition, the usb headset is suppose to use the audio controls in the
control pannel operated by switches on the headset wire, but this is not
working either. The headphones sound wonderful and I'd rather not send them
back, but if I need to I will.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Charlie